I have spent my first four days in Ghana & I can say with absolute certainty that the next four months is going to be absolutely incredible. I am not in my permanent room yet, nor do I have my internet modem, but once I do I will be able to write a thorough blog containing all of the many adventures I have already had and will continue to have the next four and a half months. I have a phone so if any of you want to have a phone chat let me know and I will give you a call. We are seven hours ahead of those of you back in Montana. The internet modem will allow me to have high speed internet access anywhere in Ghana(awesome right?) so once I get that I can have internet on my laptop and will be able to upload photos, skype, facebook,etc.
I am journaling every day and so I hope to take these journals and compile them into something that makes sense for all of you back in the states.
I am currently sitting in an internet cafe where I paid one cedi(Ghanaian money) to use the computer for an hour. Whilst I e-mail/blog I am sweating profusely and Norah Jones is playing in the background .. come away with me.. one of my favorite songs of all time.. that song makes me miss dad and think of the time we went to that wonderful concert in Dallas:)
Miss you all
-k
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment